Polder LDR-6102 2-Step Designer Step Stool with Rail Argento Silver


For your high-stepping Grannie!5

For years I've had one of those metal one-step stools which was OK for hanging small pictures and other simple things but I had always wanted to buy a three-stepper with a rail to hang onto for safety.



By the time I got around to purchasing this practical item I found that the three-stepper gave me vertigo simply by looking at it. I shopped around Amazon and found a wooden two-step model but it looked too bulky so I kept at it until I found this one.



I love it; it's perfect for me. Now I can not only hang larger pictures I can also dust the tops of door-frames and handle other simple jobs with ease and safety.



Grannie's really stepping up in the world and look how easy I am to please! Isn't that cool?



Reviewed by: Betty Dravis 2008



More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List